Pick Your Own
We are proud to offer pick your own blueberries, raspberries and blackberries on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Sold by the pound; cardboard quart containers provided or bring your own containers. A minimum of 1 pound required. Cash, credit cards and checks with proper ID accepted. You pick at your own risk. Picking fruit is an outside activity, so there can be hot weather, uneven ground, insects, etc., and other conditions of nature.
Picking Blueberries; Raspberries and Blackberries..
Due to the uncertain condition for ripening of fruit, please call ahead at 410-490-8604 before coming to pick.
U-Pick Etiqutte & Guidelines
- Be prepared to get a little dirty.
- Nobody can resist sampling the blueberries in the field. But, please take it easy.
- Wash your hands before picking.
- Stay on paths and in between rows. Do not walk or stand on the plant root mounds as it will hurt the growth of the fruit!
- Closed shoes required. No flip flops or sandals.
- Protect yourself against sun exposure, wearing a hat is suggested.
- Bottled water is available. Bring other beverages.
- There is a picnic tables in shade for your convenience.
- Bring your family, tell your friends and have a great time!